I have worked extensively as a Production Artist using Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash, as well as QuarkXpress and some Painter, PowerPoint, and Cadmover. I have been involved in many high stress situations and I am comfortable with any trouble shooting or problem solving that comes my way.
I developed several techniques to stream line jobs.
My experience includes:
• Prepping files for output to film for such material as magazines, ads, signage, catalogs, business cards, brochures, plastic bags and cardboard boxes
• Cleaning up architect files for floor plans and site plans
• Prepping files for lambda output
• Preparing mock-ups for presentations
• Package art, cell painting and film colourization
• Close cropping photographs
• Using Illustrator and Photoshop to create multi-layered files to be used in several versions of the same project, with a master file to ensure that any changes that affect the entire project are reflected in each version
• Using Photoshop to create multi-layered, textured files to be used in large displays
• Preparing ads to be used in publications such as The Toronto Star, Toronto Sun and New Homes and Condos.
• Working with clients to ensure product met with their expectations
I have completed a number of web design courses at George Brown,
welcome any work in this area.